·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #143

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Been awhile and nothings change. I am however starting to mess around with my camera more now. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Spotted at Hot Import Nights Minnesota

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #148 (Edited)
Talking about TRIAL. I picked this up and I love it. Especially how much it weighs.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Always love seeing your car on here and love it even more in person. The only thing I would really like to see changed is the windows. You need to black them out man! I know it's illegal here, but if you pay for a prescription every two years you can run super dark tint.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Always love seeing your car on here and love it even more in person. The only thing I would really like to see changed is the windows. You need to black them out man! I know it's illegal here, but if you pay for a prescription every two years you can run super dark tint.
Im broke haha but yes it needs a tint. I'm not a real big fan of dark tint so maybe something factory-ish

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm running 35% tint all around besides the windshield w/o a prescription right now and I've never been pulled over and it looks like it came from the factory because it isn't that dark especially with how much light our windows let in.. I wanna just black them out and get the prescription, but it is kind of costly, but i'm thinking that once my TRD kit is on I'm gonna wanna just get it done too.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
You planning to come out to the Toyota meet? Ill have to take a closer look if you do.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Not much has happened since last time I updated except for the fact that my 6th gen flipped. Luckily my wife and I didn't get seriously hurt. I sure do miss my her though

On the bright side, I have a lot of plans for my celica this year! Mean while teasers...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Spent a few hours on and off messing around... and the motors ready to be pulled out. Probably won't pull it out until this weekend or next.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Got a gift today.

and

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
No real updates. I've just been collecting parts.

141 - 160 of 179 Posts