NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay...so on april fool's day im working...my friend and I share a locker to put our possesions in...car keys, cell phone, wallet, etc...so during my 15 min break i peek out the window to check if my car is still there...guess wut? it wasnt...I started freakin out and ran into the parking lot where my car was supposed to be...i scanned the parking lot...still nothing....then i hear sumone laughing behind me...it was my good ol buddy...turns out he saw my car keys in the locker and decided to move my car to another location...hahaha...im the biggest april fools ever...

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
eh very weak.... thats not even that good...... it was barely played out also geez

·
Registered
917 Posts
It would have been better if he got some broken glass and put it on the ground next to where your car used to be :D

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
haha...it's not as bad as my April fool's day...

My ex-gf and I weren't talking for a few days, and I finally text her to see how she's doing...anyway, she texts me and tells me she'll need an abortion...so I call her and she tells me she's pregnant, blah blah blah...

Anyway, I'm at work sweating it out for 3 hours...finally she tells me she was just joking...

I basically told her, in a polite way, to fuck off and never call, text, or email me again...then she's wondering why I'm freaking out at her...hmmm, I wonder. Although I was willing to be friends with her, I'm pretty sure I don't want to anymore...

How's that? Cruel enough for ya?

Usman

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
uansari said:

My ex-gf and I weren't talking for a few days, and I finally text her to see how she's doing...anyway, she texts me and tells me she'll need an abortion...so I call her and she tells me she's pregnant, blah blah blah...

Anyway, I'm at work sweating it out for 3 hours...finally she tells me she was just joking...

I basically told her, in a polite way, to fuck off and never call, text, or email me again...then she's wondering why I'm freaking out at her...hmmm, I wonder. Although I was willing to be friends with her, I'm pretty sure I don't want to anymore...

Usman
:rofl: Okay that one beats the first one for sure :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
uansari said:

Usman
teh winnar!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Bah - Back when I was 17 my dad and I were talking about going halfsies on a Vette as a project car. We were looking around trying to find a good deal and all that. Anyhow I get home from work and he tells me he bought a 79 stingray in black that day on lunch and needs me to go with him to help pick it up. I was SOOOOOO jazzed - so I scarf some food get a jacket and head out to the car. We pull out of the driveway and my dad circles the block, I'm all "Ummmm you doin okay there pops?" and he says April fools.... Needless to say the police never found his body :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts