NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was reading curse of the celica #2 and i was like... nah just a curse. don't believe in it... so guess what happens today? I GET INTO A FREAKING CAR ACCIDENT! i am sooo MAD. i want to cry actually too... -sigh- here are some pics... i'm obviously fine just sore... it WASN'T my fault so that b**** is paying for everything!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
That really sucks. Sorry to laugh though, but that one pic is funny with the plastic exhaust tip that flew off with the bumper.

Who's fault was it?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Geez, looks bad. Atleast you're ok. Sucks though, you're just minding your own business and someone decided to hit you.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
that sucks ass... 2 options when you take it to the body shot ask them if you can get some other parts intead of what they'll give you...maybe you can get some after market bodywork done too...maybe bigger size wheels...anyways.. sorry man i jsut hope it doesn't totall..

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CeliChick2003 said:
That really sucks. Sorry to laugh though, but that one pic is funny with the plastic exhaust tip that flew off with the bumper.

Who's fault was it?
yeah it was the black cl's fault... lol don't worry i was laughing when i took the picture of the plastic exhaust tip that flew off. lol

techgeekwill said:
yeah, who was at fault?

at least you can get something other than a celica, that looks totaled. Just have to wait and see.
it was the black cl's fault... some asian chick was driving it... stupid chinese drivers!! but i dont want anything but a celica... i've only had it for a year... i don't even KNOW what i should get if i can't have my suzi back...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah my car looks pretty messed up.. i just hafta see what the body shop says and hope that it isn't gonna get totalled... =(

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
o0o0oitzsuzi said:
yeah my car looks pretty messed up.. i just hafta see what the body shop says and hope that it isn't gonna get totalled... =(
well, if they total it out, look on the bright side, you can get a GTS instead of a GT.

I wish I was the one who was hit.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well, if they total it out, look on the bright side, you can get a GTS instead of a GT.

I wish I was the one who was hit.
ur kidding right dude? man... but the thing is... if they total it out... i can't get a new GTS... i don't want no used car! lol my GT was brand new.. =(

plus my mom doesn't like me driving standard... so i don't want a gts that is auto... cuz gt auto is faster than gts auto.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i doubt itll be totaled..a new arm and rear isnt over half of the cars value, i believe his car is till valued at around 17ish

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
the plastic exhaust tip attached to that rear bumper piece is funny...
sorry to hear about the accident, hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Hey if you part it out at all I want some parts from it :) Still sucks though, Houston drivers are crazy. Almost as bad as Arizona.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts