NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Turbo 2zz
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One off parts are really cool, and making them yourself makes them that much better. There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of building something on your own (maybe with some friends help and of course a good beer) This thread is to showcase the things you have fabricated. Doesnt necessarily have to be for a celica. Post pictures of the things you have made. Try to keep useless posts to a minimum, please and thanks. I'll start

Celica adjustable rear endlinks

Soldering Gun holder w/ heatshield

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Looks good. I'll upload some pictures of my stuff soon.

As for now, there aren't a whole lot of custom parts. Only a fiberglass box with venting for a CAI.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts

·
Turbo 2zz
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Press in AN adapter to run -12 Braided coolant lines. Replaces the factory press in fitting entirely. Machined for first time fit with no leaks

more to come soon ;)

·
Professional Carsmith
6,311 Posts
Yea yea yea I know. I've never been a "fuck yea this is awesome lemme post a pic!" kind of person. I had to make a couple things at the shop recently though so I'll start posting up in here more often. I DID finally get to start working on the Celica again though, and I got the new front calipers sorted so I'll be getting the spindles/hubs machined soon.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts