NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom Made Angel Eyes *Now Including Install Guide*

Hey guys, I was planning on ending the production of my angel eyes but there seems to still be a pretty big demand for them so I decided to become a sponsor and see how it goes...
Here's the rundown:
Let's try and get 10 people for this gb. Items will be shipped two days after payment is recieved.(delay is for production time)
You have your choice of 3 different colors: RED WHITE and BLUE.
Prices will $55 for a single set of any color and $100 for dual sets. you may also mix and match colors if you prefer.
You will not be added to the group buy list until payment is recieved.
Paypal is:[email protected] and please make sure to include your order and board name with your payment.
And previous customers feel free to chime in...
OLD RED (sorry don't have any pics of new brighter red yet)

WHITE

BLUE

LINK FOR INSTALL GUIDE -
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3595467#post3595467
Let the group buy begin!

MY INSTALL GUIDE IS ON PAGE 3

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I like the blue, after you instlal these though, they will alwyas come on with your lights, as in when the sensor kicks in once it becomes dark they go on, is there any way to tie them into the manual controls on the coloum?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
when I took mine apart to clean them, I just preheated the oven to 150 which isn't that hot, took out the bulbs and everything, placed them on a baking tray, put them in the oven for maybe a minute, minute and a half, took them out and used a screw driver to gently pry the housing apart,

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
taking them apart is simple...I don't even pry mine...The reason for that is then you dont need to use anything to reseal them, and trust me ive had my headlights apart 6+ times. heres what I do: Preheat oven to 250, remove lights from the car, Remove all the bulbs and three screws in the back. Put the lights in the oven for 10 minutes (I know it sounds like a long time but trust me your lights will be fine). Get a pair of oven gloves, take out the lights and just pull the black back part away from the housing and there you go the lights are apart. Now don't turn off the oven yet! Once you have the angel eyes in and everything push the lights back together best you can (you won't get them sealed up enough just through brute force, and you want to get them sealed back up good, for this you need heat!)Now put them back in the oven at 250 for 5 minutes, once you take them out just push the lights back together and they will be sealed up just like oem again!Now just reassemble and put the lights back in the car

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dooly said:
Use reflective backing to make them much brighter...
Dooly said:
verbal272 said:
like if you paint the back with silver reflective paint ?

I pm'd you yello2k
Just use aluminum tape... silver paint doesn't work well... also they don't stick to the smooth acrylic....
Thanks dooly, thats a great idea

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
yello2k3 said:
Dooly said:
Use reflective backing to make them much brighter...
Just use aluminum tape... silver paint doesn't work well... also they don't stick to the smooth acrylic....
Thanks dooly, thats a great idea
Also install the resistor fartest away from the LED... it will help out in long-run.. it's not a mod where you want to remove them often..... :thumpup"

1 - 20 of 240 Posts