NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of anyone who has made custom boxes for the tc? I like the stock sub, but would want that box on either side of the trunk and hold a 12'' in each instead of the stock 10'' or something similar. We have no trunk space as it is, and the box I have in there now takes up the whole damn thing.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
eKLiPzE d00d said:
Anybody know of anyone who has made custom boxes for the tc? I like the stock sub, but would want that box on either side of the trunk and hold a 12'' in each instead of the stock 10'' or something similar. We have no trunk space as it is, and the box I have in there now takes up the whole damn thing.
I have yet to see one for twelves. My box takes up the entire trunk. If you ever find anything, leave me a link.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Kinda wish my friend would start on his audio for his tC. I kinda wanna make an enclousure for a new project

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mindphunk said:
eKLiPzE d00d said:
I have yet to see one for twelves. My box takes up the entire trunk. If you ever find anything, leave me a link.

It's ridiculous, the trunk space is the same as an MR2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts