NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read another thread regarding the bad service of everythingcelica. Can somebody help me out posting on that site? cause my damn computer just couldn't post on that site. oh by the way can somebody (Issac's friend) tell him about my order?and tell him to get me tracking number cause he didn't answer me through PMS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey. I just joined the forums today and I saw you guys got ripped off by Issac too. I lost like $500 to him last summer. I was so mad about it I was ready to get rid of my celica or just never do any mods to it, I came to my senses though and still have it. Anyways he's a member of the better business bureau in California. I reported him when my incident occured. So maybe if you other people reported him too they'd actually go after him and we could get our money back which would be sweet.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Originally posted by vinnyb3382
Hey. I just joined the forums today and I saw you guys got ripped off by Issac too. I lost like $500 to him last summer. I was so mad about it I was ready to get rid of my celica or just never do any mods to it, I came to my senses though and still have it. Anyways he's a member of the better business bureau in California. I reported him when my incident occured. So maybe if you other people reported him too they'd actually go after him and we could get our money back which would be sweet.
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117447

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Originally posted by vinnyb3382
I don't know how the BBB works exactly, but I wish they'd go after him. I really wanted a body kit for my celica. :wtc:
They do not prosecute they keep records of a business and rank them, its more for companies that care about their customers and want to keep ranking high so they can advertise their business.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.