NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brice leaves and no one can write anymore..wasup with you bitches...yu know im riiiich!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can u come out to play today mani:) Also we can do that thing today marky;)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what!! why, gas was going to hoook u up with a special priced turbo!!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
btw here are the pics I took of his car in Ft. Walton.

check out his new windsplitter :D lokks NASTY :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by VIVID GTS
yeah I know wifey said hell no gotta respect her so Im buying a cheaper car and modded the hell out of it
damn sucks, but i hear ya on wifey..:) nice pics! I hear you guys might come down this weekened. Give me a call if you want to, ya'll can crash at my place if u need to.
0175-504-4886

·
Registered
559 Posts
sorry I can't come down to S-town this weekend but it's actually just about 2h from my place or K-town! so I think we should be able to make it down there to take a closer look at the BEAST :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahh man u guys missed a good time....some alpina races(bmw) I killed a M3 and the best of all a 350z. The owner was like a 4 cyclinder cant beat hiim. We told him I had a turbo, but he didnt believe it....well he does now:) Also Gas was here, father of the beast..lol Yea when u guys get time come on through!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Bhuahaha, great job man! How's the clucth doing bro?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
clutch is still not 100% but is better.

·
Registered
164 Posts
here are some pics from you guys at hockenheim ring :)

when u check the navigation on top u can watch a small movie with brice on the track...

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
whats going on my Germany peeps? I havent been on the borad much because i still dont have internet on my computer yet. Plus i have been very busy on trying to get my turbo installed on my car. Ill post pictures up tomorrow on my progress. I would have been done last friday. But the manifold flange is welded on wrong. So i have to wait for SF to send me another one. Im RICHHHHHHHHHHHH....

·
Registered
559 Posts
..BITCH!!!!!!!
wassup! can't wait to go back to FL again :D :D :D hell yeah hook us up with some pictures! did u get the rest of the kit yet??
say HI to ur room mate and his girl...
check out my new car!

pimpin' :D :D :D I'll get the windows tinted and that's about it for moding...hahaha

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
yeah i got all the parts. just the manifold flange is wrong. so my car has been sitting at the hobby shop for 2 weeks now. i have everything else installed ( ecu, fuel system, guages, boost controller).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts