NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
405 S!! Damn magnets!!!!!!

i cant believe this! I start my trip home coming from costa mesa after picking up some equipment for my paint marker(friday night march 21-03). So i take the 55N to 405S, so while im on the 405S i hear rocks hitting my car and i think nothing much of it. So i finally get home and decide if those little rocks left any marks on my car, and low and behold they were MAGNETS NOT ROCKS!!! they were tiny magnets shaped in rectangle cubes probably about the size of half of your index fingernail. I guess the rest bounced off and one managed to stay planted on the hood and im guessing once it hit my car it was tumbling around and then it finally planted itself. It left a 2 inch scratch leaving real good key looking marks which leads to a chip in the paint all the way down to the metal. The damn thing was so hard to take off!!!!!! I managed to get some of the marks off, but since my celica is a real dark color it shows like no other :wtc: :wtc:, so just letting you guys know beware of the 405S!

·
Registered
480 Posts
magnets...sounds like an evil way to mess with cars behind you. However, i'd probably be happier throwing large magnets at people than at cars.

Iceman would have owned Megaman if Megaman had not slaughtered his friends, ripped the weapons off their arms, and shot Iceman in the back with them. (the little Megaman figure on my monitor stares off into the horizon, posed for the sake of hilarity)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts