NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a '02 GT-S it's Carbon blue and love the look of the gunmetal rim's but don't know how well they will look on my car since it is sooo dark.Do any of you with the carbon or black car's have dark(black ,opal, gunmetal) rim's?Can you post me a few pic's please!Thank's folk's ~Bradley

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks. Yes it is stock height. I wasn't at home when I posted that so I had to use a different sn because I couldn't remember my password.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uh ok off topic?Do you got some pic's baNanA?Or were you just looking?I like the rim's,what do you consider"high class"?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think the wheels on your ride look tight. I dont need high class. As long as it looks good is what matters and what you can afford. Great job. Nice pics.

Luke

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I think what Ben is getting at is..for a kit like the TRIAL kit which is one of the premium kits our for the Celi..the wheels cheapen the exterior somewhat, as if the owner didn't pour enough $$ already into that ride.
But then again its all about opinions.
I think they look good but somewhat agree that a nice set of VOLKS would do justice to that fine ride.
In any case..they still look tite even with MR7's.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
yea....i also do not like the MR7's. played out. they sell em at Pep boys here in California.

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
hey now, let's not dawg out other peoples taste...

i love gun metal wheels over any other color...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Actually, I agree the MR7's are played out and the Trial kit does deserve better rims:wtc:. I'm broke right now because I just had the car repainted. But i'm looking into some Volk rims for the car in the near future.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have a CB Celica and had my rims powercoated black. It looks great!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics and I can't take pics of it at the moment because David Draper has had my car since mid-October. I might be able to get pics up by next week though.

·
Registered
910 Posts
how much does those rims cost ,actually i like them too.and also are they 18s?.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Can we please answer his question and stop bashing homeboys ride. IMO it looks good.
But here is mine CB with gunmetal rims. The pics are kinda dark cuz they were indoor at a car show. But CB with GM is very nice.

I guess you guys will start bashing mine now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts