NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed most ppl don't paint the piece that wraps the power window/lock piece. Is there a reason for this? Is it hard to take out or something?

Can someone hook me up with a how-to that includes pictures to remove dash please.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
its easy... they probably just like the contrast. theres 1 screw holding the peice and then 3 long peices on the bottom that holds the whole thing together. unscrew that and it should separate

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
its 2 screws holding the piece on the dash...and 3 long pieces at the bottom to take off the "chip" part, then 4 more to take off the switches from the plastic piece....

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
baNanA_ryCe said:
its 2 screws holding the piece on the dash...and 3 long pieces at the bottom to take off the "chip" part, then 4 more to take off the switches from the plastic piece....
i thought it was just 1 holding it to the dash. and i thought the 3 long peices held the chip and stuff together. i dunno... been a long time since i took that apart

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
theres only one screw i think after u pull the bottom half of the console off... then u unplug the switch thing.. and its easy to take apart once u open the box

tip: becareful when u open the box and then the chip board and then the rubber thing because there are lots (i think like 7-8) little plug/pins that kan fall off and be llost..

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
how he get the clock to be orange? maybe its just vinyl over it. well after the remove the console, theres 3 screws holding the clock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts