NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to clear out some shelf space in the shop. I have about 6-7 grey stock dashboards I want to clear out, $30 each. Want to try painting one black without ruining yours if it doesn't turn out? Want a garage decoration? Want to just set one on fire? Can't really go wrong at $30.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your going to need to post some pictures with your user name. Also is that with shipping?
This is local only. If you want it shipped $80 + shipping.

Drop me a PM.

This guy! no need for all that fancy shit in the regional FS section. Plus Speck is well known within the community as a quality seller.

30$ is a damn good deal, too bad they aren't 03 dash's.
Yeah, I am clean out of those 2003's. Really trying to clear out all of my Celica interior to make room for new parts. Don't really deal with Celicas much anymore. If you do need any 2003 parts, I have a few misc items, such as door panels, and some other random smaller pieces.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can i visit ur shop to see if anything interests me?
Let me know what you are looking for, I will dig around to see what I find. I have a lot of stuff. Just PM me a list of the types of things that interest you.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I should have about 2-3 rear bumpers, most probably have some small damage, but I should be able to pick out a pretty clean one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts