NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup folks, I haven't been posting on the board lately because I have been hammered with college shyt, but I just wanted to let you all know that Dave Draper is the man. I live in Pittsburgh, but I am going to school in California about 20 mins from West Covina, so me and my friend decided to pay him a visit. It was well worth our time, because he gave a lot of valuable insight. He is always lookin for parts from TRD as well as other companies, and he offers unbiased information about any product. Just to all those people on the east side who may have ordered parts from this guy, yes he does exist. I also talked to him about the turbo for the GT. He said he hopes for it to be out in the beginning of the year, and it is definitely gonna happen. Well people, back to work. Take it easy.

------------------
2000 Celica GT

Injen CAI
RMM Front Strut Brace
TRD Rear Strut Brace
Progress Springs
Cusco Lower Arm Bar
Suspension Techniques Rear Swaybar
Tanabe SUSTEC rear underbrace
B&M Shortshifter
Momo Carbon Fiber Shift Knob with Endurance Boot
S2000 Antenna
Bel 980 Radar Detector
TRD Front Bumper (on the way)
Energy Suspension Bushings (Coming Soon)

"I believe when a child is one year old you have the right to hit him in the throat or the stomach. If you're grown enough to talk back, you're grown enough to get f*cked up!" - Bernie Mac

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't worry about the shift knob slant. $20 isn't gonna make or break me. Thanx for lookin out for me though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.