NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i'm 40 mins always from claremont toyota. u guys should've move to wondries toyota (there service sux ****). i live 5 mins alway from wondries.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Claremont is a good dealer. I got my celi from them. I am happy with the move. Will be down to see you soon dave

·
Registered
480 Posts
well...looks like i've got no reason to drag my ass over to WCT anymore (even though I visit my grandma's house there quite often).

I guess Sups was right about their location. It should be a somewhat of quicker drive for me if i have to pick stuff up in the future.

·
Registered
723 Posts
geezus...i leave the country for a couple of weeks and so many things change...

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
those bastards make my drive even farther!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Oo DaRk StAr oO said:
those bastards make my drive even farther!
why do u have to keep going to david and edrick?

you have a WRX

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
because they sell AFTERMARKET parts not TOYOTA ONLY parts. Plus after the past 2 years I have developed a friendship with both of them. I usually go down just to BS.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Oo DaRk StAr oO said:
because they sell AFTERMARKET parts not TOYOTA ONLY parts. Plus after the past 2 years I have developed a friendship with both of them. I usually go down just to BS.
ok

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
hey blaq how much did you get your rims for and what are the exact specs? (size, off set, and tire size) they look GREAT BTW!!

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Ahhh, me and moe love dave and ed. Not a day goes by they dont come up. Its usually about something Ken and Dave did but, guess theres no more of those stories :(

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
how do you get to claremont toyota.....and are you guys hiring by chance?

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
10 freeway exit indian hill if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's like a little Dave and Ed fan club.... how cute :wiggle:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts