NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Time: 1:00 pm

SO after talking with Princess Peachy and Johnny, we decided on having a mini meet in davis. What we will be doing, I don't know, but I know that Johnny will have his code read by an ODB II scanner, loser.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Brian

P.S. I'm not expecting a lot of people on this but it will be cool if a lot of people should up though.

1. Brian
2. Johnny
3. P.P.
4. Somebody call Navi since he lives in the area

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
if om not doing anything ill show. got the celica back for the week. since it needs a smog check o_O!!! o and saw Brian the other day i think sunday

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
hmmm..cant attend any meets right now.. somebody hit me again..messed up my driver fender and front bumper..still waitin for insurance to take care of it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
what day?! what day?

·
Registered
795 Posts
What day? And where?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Haha it wasn't much of a meet at all. As soon as I'm done with summer school, I'm thinking of hosting one. What day is best for you guys?

I was thinking that we could meet up at a spot, take some pics., go on a cruise, and swing on over to woodland and go eat at Bob aka Cheng's restaurant. Maybe he can hook us up too. Just let me know what you guys think. Haven't hosted a meet in a while.

And if anyone wants, I'll do a videography of their car.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
As soon as I'm done with summer school, I'm thinking of hosting one.
You still have summer school at Davis? When is it over? Wow, here in the Bay, we've started the Fall semester..

I'd suggest we have a meet closer to the Bay Area haha.

And if anyone wants, I'll do a videography of their car.
You can do one of mine, whenever you want to.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Let's make a music video!
hahahah i wonna be in it!!!!!!''

Johnny..... can we have this one on friday?.... the monthly meet that they use to have was always on a saturday which i could never go to soooo.... Friday FTW

1 - 20 of 42 Posts