NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
WoW! Hella out in the cuts. Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Maybe next time!
Oh and ummm...looks like you guys were Tresspassing! :eatpop:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hahah yeah, we accidentally ended up in this guy's gravel driveway. Strange thing is, we saw no signs saying "NO TRESPASSING" or anything of that nature. Oh well, screw that hick anyway :fawk:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Hahah yeah, we accidentally ended up in this guy's gravel driveway. Strange thing is, we saw no signs saying "NO TRESPASSING" or anything of that nature. Oh well, screw that hick anyway :fawk:
Holy crap!?! The hick called me and he said F U too! Hahaha...just kidding! You guys PWNED his gravel driveway. :headbang: :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hey, don't talk about my pa like that!!!!!!!!!!!
Naw ah reckon dat yer pa be a hoe. :gap:

You guy's hear the horses when we stopped?
Unfortunately I couldn't. I had my speakers blasted but couldn't hear much.

Holy crap!?! The hick called me and he said F U too! Hahaha...just kidding! You guys PWNED his gravel driveway. :headbang: :chuckles:
Hahaha he even told us "DON'T YOU DARE DO DEM DAMN BURN OUTS!" :chuckles: We should did one just to be asses, and speed off. His beat up jalopy truck wouldn't be able to catch up.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahaha he even told us "DON'T YOU DARE DO DEM DAMN BURN OUTS!" We should did one just to be asses, and speed off. His beat up jalopy truck wouldn't be able to catch up.
HAHA! That was hella funny. He probably got hunting weapons in his truck.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
"They want to drive on HOLLIS CANYON ROAD!!!! Them *******s, it's PRIVATE! PROPERTY!!"

He said it somewhat like that.

Part 2 coming soon, I have to try to fix the audio.

The Movie will be later this year, I hope.
Hahah, I remember that, the dude was straight up tripping balls the whole time. Everyone else seemed to not care lol.

Can't wait for the whole vid. haha :p Does part 2 include driving or is it the argument, because both were amusing and intense. :wiggle:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.