NewCelica.org Forum banner

241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
First Location)
1) Burtonsville, MD meet up spot
15701-157901 Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD (8:00am sharp and leaving at 8:30am)

Second Location)
2) Exit 156 Ramp Rest Stop off of I-95 South (9:30am)

(In the map picture it's the small oval-like spot farther down south after Dale Blvd)
LOOK AT THE PICTURES FROM THE FIRST POST ON HOW TO GET THERE BECAUSE THERE IS NO ADDRESS FOR THE REST STOP

Third Location)
3) Richmond Meeting place (11:00am)
11798 N Lakeridge Pky, Ashland, VA

Final Location)
4) Shelter #8 Mount Trashmore 310 Edwin Dr, Virginia Beach, VA

·
2,644 Posts
alright hey brandon, i am pretty sure i'll be in but i won't be able to snag the rootbeer, im sorry about that :(

today is going to be mostly me struggling to get the car drivable lol, just got back from a body shop that unbent my rim, going to goodyear to get a tire
also have a court appearance for my modified exhaust lol :ugh:

i should see you in burtonsville tomorrow at 8-8:30 :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
i got alot of water and md got my hands on a cooler so some drinks can be cold for yall guys when yall get down here...im washin my car in the am and after that i was goin to just head to mt trashmore since im only 10 mins down the road...any va guys close 2 pleasure house rd and shore dr wanta meet me at the wawa?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just wanna throw this out there, but I'm gonna drive fairly close to granny style tomorrow. The two top reasons are that this is an engine with less than 100 miles since I rebuilt it, and I am currently in the application process for Virginia State Police. I really do not want to do anything to screw it up at this point :| I'll certainly cruise and be chill but I won't participate in excessive speeding, launches, or the sort. Sorry if I upset by that :/

Posted from Newcelica.org App for Android

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd like to jump on this too. I'll head straight to the 1st rest stop, since I have to pick up my cousin (camera man).

Is there anything else that we are missing? I hate to be the only one that did not bring anything.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
alright hey brandon, i am pretty sure i'll be in but i won't be able to snag the rootbeer, im sorry about that :(

today is going to be mostly me struggling to get the car drivable lol, just got back from a body shop that unbent my rim, going to goodyear to get a tire
also have a court appearance for my modified exhaust lol :ugh:

i should see you in burtonsville tomorrow at 8-8:30 :)
No prob man! Glad that everything worked out and just give me a call if anything:D

i got alot of water and md got my hands on a cooler so some drinks can be cold for yall guys when yall get down here...im washin my car in the am and after that i was goin to just head to mt trashmore since im only 10 mins down the road...any va guys close 2 pleasure house rd and shore dr wanta meet me at the wawa?
Awesome! I'll be bringing a cooler as well so we should be straight. I'm washing the car as I'm typing lol...

I just wanna throw this out there, but I'm gonna drive fairly close to granny style tomorrow. The two top reasons are that this is an engine with less than 100 miles since I rebuilt it, and I am currently in the application process for Virginia State Police. I really do not want to do anything to screw it up at this point :| I'll certainly cruise and be chill but I won't participate in excessive speeding, launches, or the sort. Sorry if I upset by that :/

Posted from Newcelica.org App for Android
Definitely not a problem Jacob, I was gonna be doing this with everyone anyways haha. It's better to do this so we can keep track of everyone and everyone can stay together.:thumbup:

I'd like to jump on this too. I'll head straight to the 1st rest stop, since I have to pick up my cousin (camera man).

Is there anything else that we are missing? I hate to be the only one that did not bring anything.
Awesome Husky! If you want to, could you help out and bring bbq utensils? I'll bring a few too.

First post updated! Only 12 hours away!!! Clean dem cars!!:D

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Awesome man, Kageryu and I just got the burgers, hotdogs and coal from the store.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
^Gotcha Bernie, just woke up lol...time for breakfast and cleaning the car

·
Registered
17 Posts
What time will you be at wawa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
Heading to the third meet up spot right now in Richmond, Just stuck in a little bit of traffic

241 - 260 of 283 Posts