NewCelica.org Forum banner

261 - 280 of 283 Posts

·
Lurker
376 Posts
Good job to all that organized the meet -- awesome meeting all of you!

-Alex

·
Registered
308 Posts
01Toy said:
Quote:

What happened? Heavy rain?
All I know is that I'll be spending a lot of time on the car in the next few weeks. Lost all power about 30 mins from my home :marky:

Posted from Newcelica.org App for Android

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
^No worries Jacob! It'll be up and running again in no time! Just be thankful it didn't happen while you were farther away from home man!

To everyone who came and to those who wanted to come but couldn't, I just wanted to say thank you very much for participating in this meet and it was very great to see old faces and new faces. I apologize for the rain but then again it cleared up and we were able to park where we wanted to haha! Thank again everyone for an awesome meet!

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Quick Preview ;)

I gotta edit the license plates out so it's gonna take a little time to get the rest. I hate Maryland/Virginia license plate laws:marky:

If you don't want your license plate edited out just let me know:)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ddragon said:
Quick Preview

IMAGE#1

I gotta edit the license plates out so it's gonna take a little time to get the rest. I hate Maryland/Virginia license plate laws

If you don't want your license plate edited out just let me know
Mmmmm. I have a lot to live up to but I have roughly a year to get there :p

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
I don't care either.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Anyone who was buying from me Saturday, just pm or text me and we'll do paypal and I'll ship at my cost. We can definitely work something out.

261 - 280 of 283 Posts