NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 154 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Here you go Jacob:

If anyone wants to use their sig, you go to user control panel or user cp (can be found up at the top of the page)-->edit signature (can be found at the left side) look for where you can input letters where it says edit signature and copy and paste the bb code into that section. Afterwards click preview signature to see what it will look like and then you can save it.

·
Lurker
376 Posts
How come there's no booty shots where they're all parked side by side....? :shrugs:

-Alex

·
is killing Hondas
431 Posts
Gosh, I really wish I could've made it to the meet. I was literally 2 miles down the road but so occupied that I had no time left to make it. My motor is on its last leg so once I get it swapped I can make it to the first meet next year. It can be wherever because my new motor will take me there.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
My pressure plate collapsed a few weeks ago. I'm not going anywhere for awhile.

·
2,644 Posts
i lost power while driving home from college the other day.

took off the valve cover, saw a bent spark plug
decided to keep digging, saw a bent valve.

now in the process of taking off the head and taking the engine out, hopefully i'll just need to replace a valve or a head, hopefully the engine isn't shot :(

·
2,644 Posts
actually no, i've never actually have experience a miss shift in my celica, i do drive it hard so i have a "rainyday fund" for when something eventually went wrong with the motor lol, but i was just in second gear at around 6k rpm, i figured since lift kicked in, maybe that's what made it fail, the change in oil pressure and what not?

either way not entirely sure what's wrong yet, haven't had much time to mess with it :(

61 - 80 of 154 Posts