NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to order a set of DDMlights.com hid kit. Trying to figure out which kits you guys would recommend. The ddm with the slim ballast is only $5 more at the current sale price then the apexcone which is not on sale. Is the ddm brand worth the slim ballast with the lil extra? what's your take on it guys?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
dang...
if u have bought a set from them before Jan 23th, you would have got the Life Time Warranty deal on all of them.

But yeah, I bought the Raptor set and they're pretty good. I wish I chose 8000k instead of 6000k, I don't see any blue =( <== blue freak

some guys on here told me not to get 55w upgrade... and I think if u got the money, go for Apexcone

·
Registered
112 Posts
I Bought The Slim Balast HID Kit, , , Which I Ended Up Not Using.
I Can Sell It To You For Cheaper Than What I Got It For But The Problem Is That I Got D2S Bulbs, , I Got Them For My New HID Housing Headlights :) But I Ended Putting My HID's I Already Had (H7 Bulbs).
So I Got A Brand New Slim Balast HID Kit With D2S Bulbs. :( Should I Sell Or Wait For My Current HID's To Go Out Then Install Them? They Are 6000K By The Way.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I'm using dual halo headlights for the raptor kit
so far so good but I need to do a lil modification to the base of the bulbs so it can fit inside the housing...
but I think the output is great still.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys, yea i bought the ddm slim ballast a few months ago for my corolla, so far so good, ive had no problems with them, i bought them from the ddm place here in san diego

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I Bought The Slim Balast HID Kit, , , Which I Ended Up Not Using.
I Can Sell It To You For Cheaper Than What I Got It For But The Problem Is That I Got D2S Bulbs, , I Got Them For My New HID Housing Headlights :) But I Ended Putting My HID's I Already Had (H7 Bulbs).
So I Got A Brand New Slim Balast HID Kit With D2S Bulbs. :( Should I Sell Or Wait For My Current HID's To Go Out Then Install Them? They Are 6000K By The Way.
Arent the D2S recommended for our headlights since we have a projector??

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.