NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great. Go watch it twice every weekend until it's no longer in theaters. Better than that Star Wars shit.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OMYEkwsB_eQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Definitely better than the new stars wars shit. Comparable to the old.

·
Super Moderator
44,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo mama!

Definitely better than the new stars wars shit. Comparable to the old.
No, no, no, it's better than Star Wars past, present and future.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5vbEcTIAdPs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
It is another comic turned movie.
How original!
Fucking pass.
I'd rather stab my eye out than watch that stupid kiddy shit.
:eek:nion:

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
You both love to talk.
I like to hear myself think.
People should pay me to think aloud, for it would do the world a great service.
Sure there would be a bit of mindless drivel to sift through, but, by and large, it would benefit humanity in ways I cannot even begin to fathom. We would just have to wait and see, for the most part. But I digress, to support my claim, please allow me to list a few known reasons as to why it would be a great service to humanity, and more importantly, to the Earth itself.

To start off....

-I would service the entertainment industry with an endless supply of hilarity (A microcosmic example - OT:EAYOR). JewCMiller is so funny!
-All political campaigns and platforms would be run logically with zero to no wriggle room for corruption [my soul is true and pure -- incorruptible]. Filibustering politicians would be ostracized from the public and established sovereignties and subjected to live out their remaining days in a desolate wasteland of the public's choosing.
-We would rid ourselves of the mindless and useless; those of us who suck up precious resources and hinder our taxonomic rank amongst ourselves and within the entire animal kingdom will be executed. No exceptions. There is no room for dead weight in a finite system. I'm the one who deems whether or not someone is worthy - or one of my highly qualified adversaries will make the decision, of whom I trust wholeheartedly.
-It would be a quick and hasty evolutionary progression; one in which the 'gradualistic' theory of evolution has yet to ever witness throughout the vastness of geologic time.
-Looking ahead, some hundreds of thousands to millions of years later, when future geologists are performing field work and analyzing rock records, what will be discovered is a record indicating an extinction which far exceeds the harsh realizations of what even the great PT mass extinction left us with... an Earth rid of 90%+ of all the dead human weight which is holding us back (We can presume at the time of the extinction Earth's population and rate of growth far exceeds tens of billions of people and grows at an exponential rate, so the rock record will display a lavish and beautiful quantity of human fossils). Question for thought: Why do we allow people like roaf85 and boothten to reproduce? And furthermore, why are there no laws governing around the prevention of this?
-Would this mean then the new evolutionary progression under my guise would fall under the Punctuated Equilibrium theory of evolution?
-R.A.P.E. will prevail (Ruling All Powerful Entities). There will be a "World's Fair", where a massive book burning will occur in which all religious texts will be officially sacrificed to appease our new and logical way of life. The powerful religious entities of today will crumble and fall. It's like that one biblical saying... goes something like this, "All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again." That's right. The petty foundations of your beloved churches will turn to dust, again, thus, proving your religions are a complete farce. Humanity will be saved from your brainwashing and corrupted ways of life. We will be free from the clutches of those whom became too corrupted. Free thinking for all; no more punishment for questioning.
-This is not a What The Fuck Is Wrong With Me v.Anything type of post.
-I turn 30 next week.
-God save the Queen (and myself).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts