NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after getting the VVT-i badge in from the GB... I did a little moving around of all my badges... here's what I settled on. Not sure if I am sticking with this placement, so any opinions would be nice. And as always, sorry for the crappy pix, but my camera sucks ass.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
looks ok, personally I would get rid of the GT on the front, and the GT on the back. #1 I wouldn't want it on there twice. #2 I wouldn't want the GT and the VVT-I next to each other. If you want something on the left side, I would put the toyota back on. JMHO.

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
I would ditch the GT emblem altogether and put the VVT-i on the front grill. I think the back of the car looks awesome badgeless.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Mistrimeat said:
I would ditch the GT emblem altogether and put the VVT-i on the front grill. I think the back of the car looks awesome badgeless.
Yeah the vvt-i badge in the front would be badass.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
vvti on the front maybe, some bodykits look nice without a grill.... ditch the ones on the back or at least lower them

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats funny cause I almost did put the VVT-i in the front... maybe I will today, if I do put it in the front... its going to have to go off-center. I'll post some pics when I'm done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts