NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
Beast said:
nemrac said:
i'll be bringing caffeine free pepsi for me :)
I can bring some sparkling grape juice for you. :D
Just like it's done to little kids to make them believe they're also drinking champagne? :chuckles:
Actually, I'd rather drink that than champagne. That stuff tastes like ass.
XYRCNCP said:
Just don't sit with this guy, he gets upset very easily at chopsticks, rice and iced tea.
CHOPSTICKS!!!! RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I am out :sadwave:
I am leaving to see my folks... have not seen them in a while

You guys have fun :wave:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Anybody want to get a tattoo with me that day? I'm going to the shop right near Liz's.

BTW, Liz, if I'm done early, can I come over and overstay my welcome? Perhaps interfere with your cleaning and cooking? Possibly get drunk and make an ass of myself before people even show up? That would be outstanding. :D

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Beast said:
Anybody want to get a tattoo with me that day? I'm going to the shop right near Liz's.

BTW, Liz, if I'm done early, can I come over and overstay my welcome? Perhaps interfere with your cleaning and cooking? Possibly get drunk and make an ass of myself before people even show up? That would be outstanding. :D
You should get drunk BEFORE getting the tattoo. Maybe you could get an eight ball on the back of your hand. :laugh:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
kaioshin said:
You should get drunk BEFORE getting the tattoo. Maybe you could get an eight ball on the back of your hand. :laugh:
That would be great, especially when I bleed all over the place due to the alcohol. :rolleyes:

XYRCNCP said:
Beast said:
Anybody want to get a tattoo with me that day?
What time are you planning on going, I might go with you.
It's walk in only that day. I sort of want to get there early (11am). If I get in right away and finish, I was thinking of watching a movie or something.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
kaioshin said:
BrianGTS said:
the 16th is the day I return from my Miami trip but thats in the AM. We should be able to make it up to the Burnett crib.
Tan Brian? :wtf:
Maybe. Ill be in South beach for two days.
schlegelbagel said:
BrianGTS said:
the 16th is the day I return from my Miami trip but thats in the AM. We should be able to make it up to the Burnett crib.
With or without woman?
Wiff.

21 - 40 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.