NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 60 of 151 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
kaioshin said:
You should get drunk BEFORE getting the tattoo. Maybe you could get an eight ball on the back of your hand. :laugh:
Most respectable tattoo places won't let you get tattoed while drunk

Beast said:
XYRCNCP said:
What time are you planning on going, I might go with you.
It's walk in only that day. I sort of want to get there early (11am). If I get in right away and finish, I was thinking of watching a movie or something.
Are you asking me on a date?

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
Beast said:
It's walk in only that day. I sort of want to get there early (11am). If I get in right away and finish, I was thinking of watching a movie or something.
Are you asking me on a date?
Why yes. :gay:

I'm telling you what I plan on doing, with or without the presence of others. :chuckles:

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Beast said:
Anybody want to get a tattoo with me that day? I'm going to the shop right near Liz's.

BTW, Liz, if I'm done early, can I come over and overstay my welcome? Perhaps interfere with your cleaning and cooking? Possibly get drunk and make an ass of myself before people even show up? That would be outstanding. :D
What shop are you going to? I went to one up that way and thats the tat that got so infected they thought they were going to have to admit me to the hospital :sadpace:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
rdrunr8 said:
Beast said:
Anybody want to get a tattoo with me that day? I'm going to the shop right near Liz's.

BTW, Liz, if I'm done early, can I come over and overstay my welcome? Perhaps interfere with your cleaning and cooking? Possibly get drunk and make an ass of myself before people even show up? That would be outstanding. :D
What shop are you going to? I went to one up that way and thats the tat that got so infected they thought they were going to have to admit me to the hospital :sadpace:
damn another? Are we going to see you in one of those tat magazines?!

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
rdrunr8 said:
Beast said:

That's the reason why I stick to one shop and one artist only.

And, no Roger, I'm still not getting one more to "balance" myself out...at least not yet. :gap:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
rdrunr8 said:
Beast said:

That's the reason why I stick to one shop and one artist only.

And, no Roger, I'm still not getting one more to "balance" myself out...at least not yet. :gap:
Kat Von D? :D

41 - 60 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.