NewCelica.org Forum banner
61 - 80 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Beast said:
BTW, Liz, if I'm done early, can I come over and overstay my welcome? Perhaps interfere with your cleaning and cooking? Possibly get drunk and make an ass of myself before people even show up? That would be outstanding. :D
absolutely

rdrunr8 said:
What shop are you going to? I went to one up that way and thats the tat that got so infected they thought they were going to have to admit me to the hospital :sadpace:
Main Street Tattoo in Edgewood. Mine turned out just splendid. No infection or anything.

Wanna hear something funny? Remember the guy that dated Beth, the one with all the piercings? He works there. He was like "I know you! I had sex in your bathroom!" :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
schlegelbagel said:
Wanna hear something funny? Remember the guy that dated Beth, the one with all the piercings? He works there. He was like "I know you! I had sex in your bathroom!" :chuckles:
:laugh:
Zack? I think that was his name? Oh and when did you get a tattoo? Anything I'm allowed to see?

·
It is known.
8,240 Posts
Lizzie you can upgrade Risa and I to "In" status :)

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
larryd said:
Liz.. Carm and I need to come down early and borrow your Celica for photo ops.. Is that ok?
sure, as long as I don't have to clean it (cause its filthy) and I don't want to see any naked prego carmen inside my car pics. Is that what your phone call was about? Sorry, I had left my cell in my car.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
schlegelbagel said:
larryd said:
Liz.. Carm and I need to come down early and borrow your Celica for photo ops.. Is that ok?
sure, as long as I don't have to clean it (cause its filthy) and I don't want to see any naked prego carmen inside my car pics. Is that what your phone call was about? Sorry, I had left my cell in my car.
Naked prego Carmen? :laugh:

You made me laugh while listening to an odd KISS ballad: Beth. Never heard of this song, and after my first listening, I know why.

·
FTW
6,168 Posts
schlegelbagel said:
larryd said:
dont worry liz, no prego naked shots. i dont even want to see myself naked right now

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
nemrac said:
schlegelbagel said:
larryd said:
dont worry liz, no prego naked shots. i dont even want to see myself naked right now
Awww... preggo can be sezzy.

61 - 80 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.