NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My celica is gone. I traded it today -In a non-running state- straight up for a 2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4. Stage 2. 3" Downpipe, 3" Borla, Mopar Short Shifter, and some other goodies. Needs some vacuum line love and taken off PCM controlled boost. Needs boost leak tested and a new clutch, its drivable but slips on occasion. I'm excited. But i'm sorry to say this may be goodbye...

:love: You've all have been good to me.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
bad trade
i wish u good luck with the neon, but theyre notorious for being crap

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
rode in it earlier, pretty nice, nice upgrade from the celica man
Upgrade? On what planet? :idiot:

(but if your happy......)

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
nice man ! i am 90% picking up a skittle around may-ish. definitely an upgrade, get used to the haters.
:jerkoff:

Oh yes, because going from FWD to a FWD with torque-steer is an amazing upgrade.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The car is 3 years newer, has a way better body, and equal interior. A car I can daily. The SRT was an upgrade. Yes. No if ands or buts. The SRT was clean.

Too bad the owner of the SRT-4 could not hold up his side of the trade. No hard feelings. But the bank wouldn't release the title because he owed too much. So i'm back with the Celica. He got it running good and tuned. Turned out a cut cam positioning sensor wire and a bad O2 was the culprate. And it is FOR SALE.

·
Registered
709 Posts
That's disgusting... Of anything in the world for a car in our category a Neon...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts