NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This really isnt anything to do about automotive parts, but I received a call from DHL at work about a package they were confused to where it was supposed to be shipped. What the problem was, is that someone at the shipping company decided to put a mark across the carbon copy where the shipping address was. Ok, thats not the big concern....the problem that i have with them is THEY WENT THROUGH AND OPENED THE PACKAGE!!! Man wtf! They opened it and called my office because the letter inside was a copied document that had business relations with my office, and it had the person's complete identity with ss#, home address, DOB, man freakin anything that a criminal wanted to steal an identity...

Conclusion: If DHL cant find out where its supposed to go, they will open your sh!t and go through it.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
when i ordered my kam wing. it was delivered by DHL and man, you should have seen the box. It was torn up like it was attacked my a tiger or some****. Luckily nothing was wrong with the wing.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
My friend used to work for DHL. He told me that they didn't really care for the items they were given and paid to ship. They would toss them, kick them, and drop them. And if you ever wonder why you've never received your stuff, chances are, they stole it too.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
Remember my case with andrew about shipping his body kit. He should thank me for not shipping with DHL. That thing would have been torn the fuk up.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Dhl has its shaddy time but they are fast and affordable. We ship everything dubble walled boxes, if not things will get broken. We have shipped over 750 ideas though them and 3-7 products were broke/lost

tony

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I got my VIS carbon fiber hood shipped via DHL. I got no complain. They ship it on time too. I dunno about tossing packages around, but if you think about it.... are your packages safe once you drop it off? Bottom line is.. it's the employee that ****s everything and employer's inability to properly hire the right employees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts