NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, was there something that caused a recent boom in the "wanna-be street racer / ricer" population? I've had three people in the past four days try to race me in various parts of NJ with their not-so-fast cars (Saturn, WRX, 325i). I realize my car is a target, but I've rarely encountered this kind of behavior for the entire time I've had it. If I have to put up with this crap for 8 more months, I'm gonna be such an a-hole with my next car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
lol...i just ignore all **** that they do. Then again its funny when theirs a pos ranger, basiclly falling apart, reving their engine next to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,534 Posts
Radi0active Man said:
I've had three people in the past four days try to race me in various parts of NJ with their not-so-fast cars . . .
Welcome to what I have to endure. For one reason or another, they try to race me. I've grown so accustomed to it at this point that I've stopped paying attention to it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,182 Posts
If you think you can take em, then just do it and theyll stop annoying you but if you dont race em, theyll keep coming back day after day until you guys race.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
it happens when they see a nice celica happens to me here all the time in california even though I got a GT a race the ****ers....I win most of the time...usually people that drive fast cars dont do that ****, i think is the stupidass ricers trying to pove something. (losers)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
The other day I was at a light and a kid on a rsx-s and an integra got one of each side of my car, they start reving at me... I just looked at them and just reved back, AEM CAI+TRD Exhuast + Greddy S/C = sweet sound. They got quiet and they didn't want to race no more.. hahaha. Believe or not since I got the s/c I drive slower and even more now after my accident. I still have 1 week to get my car back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
that happend to me today on the berline turnpike...i was going home from best buy and this kid in a maxima was driving like a retard..so i passed him and i was just simply going on my merry little way and then all of a sudden he like flies past me and then slams on his brakes and almost causes me to go into the gaurdrails..im like wtf..so i clearly know im going to lose but i was like w/e hes gay..so i went past him..and he started racing..and he clearly won but for an automatic and just having an intake that retard definitly didnt know how to drive..i think he was just picking on me because im a girl and he probably didnt think i was going to do anything..i get picked on alot for having boobs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,563 Posts
celigirl88 said:
that happend to me today on the berline turnpike...i was going home from best buy and this kid in a maxima was driving like a retard..so i passed him and i was just simply going on my merry little way and then all of a sudden he like flies past me and then slams on his brakes and almost causes me to go into the gaurdrails..im like wtf..so i clearly know im going to lose but i was like w/e hes gay..so i went past him..and he started racing..and he clearly won but for an automatic and just having an intake that retard definitly didnt know how to drive..i think he was just picking on me because im a girl and he probably didnt think i was going to do anything..i get picked on alot for having boobs

:bs: no its not the boobs its the warm wet hole. :eatpop:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
sicko
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
and it probably wasnt me he was interested in because he had his gf in the car..its sad that he was trying to show off in front of his gf racing a girl..i mean cmon now..i think hes the one with the wet hole
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
227 Posts
yeah, me and my friend swapped cars one night (my celica with bodykit, cf hood, cf trunk, cf spoiler, 18s and his 2006 evo rs which looks like a lancer) and i was following him in his car and i watched all these people trying to race him driving my car. i was like hey i'm driving an evo here, are you morons too ignorant to recognize an evo?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,070 Posts
i don't know how it works; some people seem to get picked on a lot. i haven't been revved at once in my life.

ironically i think it's ricey to be all show and no go. if you waste all that money on your car, mite as well use it sometimes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
celigirl88 said:
and it probably wasnt me he was interested in because he had his gf in the car..its sad that he was trying to show off in front of his gf racing a girl..i mean cmon now..i think hes the one with the wet hole

probably didn't get any... that's why trying to race you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
rotchcrocket04 said:
I'm really surprised that she sticks around here :chuckles:

why are you surprised that i stick around? lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,182 Posts
You guys act like you dont race at all. I dont go looking for races but if a ricer comes next to me trying to race. Im gonna go for it. if i win, then i win, if i lose then i lose but i dont come on nc.org frontin.

This is kinda of like when people posted that they would never watch Tokyo Drift but everybody knows they went to see that ****.

Ok back to your "I just ignore them" lies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,955 Posts
celigirl88 said:
that happend to me today on the berline turnpike...i was going home from best buy and this kid in a maxima was driving like a retard..so i passed him and i was just simply going on my merry little way and then all of a sudden he like flies past me and then slams on his brakes and almost causes me to go into the gaurdrails..im like wtf..so i clearly know im going to lose but i was like w/e hes gay..so i went past him..and he started racing..and he clearly won but for an automatic and just having an intake that retard definitly didnt know how to drive..i think he was just picking on me because im a girl and he probably didnt think i was going to do anything..i get picked on alot for having boobs
Please don't race on the pike......



Anyways, I hate when people ride my ass to try and get me to go fast to see if they can keep up with me. I don't think most of the people know I have a turbo though, so it's not hard to get away if need be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,955 Posts
140 GT said:
You guys act like you dont race at all. I dont go looking for races but if a ricer comes next to me trying to race. Im gonna go for it. if i win, then i win, if i lose then i lose but i dont come on nc.org frontin.

This is kinda of like when people posted that they would never watch Tokyo Drift but everybody knows they went to see that ****.

Ok back to your "I just ignore them" lies.

you have an auto GT that's pushing maybe 115WHP. There is no reason you should race anything but in video games. Plus, the way you f*ck around when you drive, you shouldn't be breaking the speed limit unless it's on a track.
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top