NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was PMed out the ass about designing the Celica T-shirts in all the car colors... so I did all but yellow and ghey z blue. Check it...

Black

Liquid Silver

The rest of the colors and to actually buy the shirts and stuff are up on here.
In2Speed

I'm going to be doing 350Z and Evo designs next. I can't wait. School is out after next week so I'll be bangin out designs left and right.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TRD GT-S said:
awesome work bo...so what's the deal w/the blown kit?
Up in the air. I was talking to the guy that is trying to get it made for me, but I had something come up and had to cut it short. It's still something I want to get done, but the boost controller is my top priority at the moment, so when I get free moments, I follow up with the kit.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
the bomex front end looks almost exactly like the blown kit...

if you can't wait, go get the bomex. paint the bottom, and they look just about the same. but the side-skirts for the blown kit look sooo nice.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The logo on the front or the back of the shirt? I'm assuming it's on the back. About how big is it and is there anyway you can make the wheels on the black celica silver / chrome? Just curious, not exactly sure how the whole shirt printing thing works. Lemme know cause i'm interested. Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.