NewCelica.org Forum banner

181 - 200 of 1492 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Guys...I...have...found...one of the Heaven on Earth Massage parlors tonight!:eek:

Just got back and I got one thing to say...hollllyyyyy sh!t son! Wooooooooo!!!!:applaud:

Where's the f*****' smiley for fireworks?:chuckles:

Unfortunately it's a no picture policy in these places, so yeah...best night so far in China! I'm going back next week and for my birthday in two weeks!

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
say wat!!!!!!!!
now i see the reason for the sig.
i wanna be in China :(
:chuckles: Yup yup! It was awesome man! But there are some points where I don't want to be here. In most public restrooms, you'd better hold yourself until you get back to campus or hold your breath as best as you can. If you decide to go in the stall, get ready for death...I have much more respect now for gas station bathrooms:chuckles:

Fifty million dollas?!
Who you think you kidnappin'??? Chelsea Clinton???:laugh:

So was it buffet style brandon? :D
It was pretty close Chris! Just wait until my birthday in two weeks:naughty:...

since the season started, this one got me goin nutz

gahh i just want to wake up to this in the morning
Wow....:drool:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good GOD!! This morning I went to the Wawa in Bowie to get some gas, and it was like..."oh, there's a nice s15...and another...and oh, a crown, a sti, and a mkIV supra" and the list kept going on...and they were all slammed, and "hellaflush." I should have gotten pics.

anyways, no celicas...seems like we get dogged on a lot :( I felt really underpowered till I noticed one of the s15's wasn't rocking a sr20det

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
i just watched a foreign samurai movie on netflix and the main samurai heroine was badass and hott!

Anyone heard of her, Haruka Ayase.

movie was Ichii

The movie itself was decent at best and very dragged out, but still...she made it easier to sit through it. :cool:

·
ASE Master Technician
1,401 Posts
who here has advice on shipping. i see frank has shipped body kit to that pig in up north. looking to ship an exhaust. have no idea what would be the best or cheapest route. i have heard greyhound but im a newb at shipping. i usually the buyer not seller. thanks for the help dont know who else to ask.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
I used greyhound to ship out my kam rear bumper to California. They were the cheapest because UPS wouldn't take it or they would've charged me a pretty penny. I packed it up pretty well too so I could make sure it would get there in the condition that I sent it.

·
ASE Master Technician
1,401 Posts
holy **** ups is 129.43 to ship a stock muffler . holy szhit! I was offer 100$ shipped. I find that to be ridiculous shipping charge.

40x36x10 box at 35 lbs.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
The buyer is only paying you $100 for shipping? I would definitely tell him/her the prices ups and other places are charging and let them figure out which shipping company they want to use. For my bumper I wasn't able to find a box for it but what I did was wrap it in cellophane with bubble wrap and then fully covered it with several cardboard boxes. Afterwards, I added more cellophane wrap onto it to keep the boxes together.

181 - 200 of 1492 Posts