NewCelica.org Forum banner

241 - 260 of 1492 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Bah frank this is sad =(... why couldnt you have had the OEM HIDS in at the time =p...
I will be in touch hopefully soon though. All depends on when I can quote out this computer job I am currently working on.

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
Sounds good^. Yeh I wish I coulda seen the oem hids on my ride, oh well.

Heres another pic of the progress, hes moving fast. Seeing this makes me wish I kept it. Only gonna get worse. :chuckles: :wtc:

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Sold the car for $3000 plus I got money from insurance. Front and rear lip went to Mike, he said he might sell something to you when you get back lol.
Oh cool cool, how much are the 350Zs going for nowadays? Depending on how much they are later on next year I'll look at buying one too:D. I do love my nissans too lol. What would it take to make the 350Z into a fairlady? When I had my old 300zx I wanted to do this.

Mike pleaseeeeee save me the parts pretty please?:D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Oh cool cool, how much are the 350Zs going for nowadays? Depending on how much they are later on next year I'll look at buying one too:D. I do love my nissans too lol. What would it take to make the 350Z into a fairlady? When I had my old 300zx I wanted to do this.

Mike pleaseeeeee save me the parts pretty please?:D
No you can't sell your celica. Frank is allowed to get one because his celica was wrecked. So unless you run into a wall at 50+mph(which would be really bad to do) your stuck with the celica....DEAL WITH IT :gap:

·
Registered
860 Posts
:chuckles: I'm not gonna sell it Ryan, NEVER!!!:D

Oh yeah guys, I'm 25 now:eek:
Oh ok, sure you can have two rides. TWIN DRAGONS!!

And happy (belated?) birthday...when was it :confused:

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Soon...next year will come up in no time!:D
Yeah honestly the last three months felt like 3 weeks...so at this rate you'll be back in a month and a half :gap:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yep! Happy Thanksgiving guys! we miss you brandon...bring us back some cheap but awesome parts!

241 - 260 of 1492 Posts