NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1492 Posts

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
so we're good on this thread?

and hey frank, hows everything been man?
Good man, how bout you ?

Frank, when's a good day for you this week to shoot? Or are you free this weekend?
Right now, I have thurs and fri off. Im playing golf one of those days tho lol.

Saturday classes....:marky:

What'd you guys do friday?:gap:
Saturday classes, there are no words. Im about to go, and then go straight to work from there.:bang:

...then straight to a bar.

Currently down with a sickness.
Gramlights are officially gone :(
:wtc:

Bernie, thurs or fri. Were shooting, rain or shine.:chuckles:

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Saturday classes, there are no words. Im about to go, and then go straight to work from there.:bang:

...then straight to a bar.
Now that's the spirit!:gap: I went to check out a few bars over here but the stuff is watered down a little so I'm able to drink more unless it's a foreign product. But yeah I lost all sense of what a weekend used to be like now lol...

Damn I want to drive my car so bad right now...

edit*
It was a dark gunmetal.

this for the past couple weekends, funny cuz i saw mike tran's sister at brain drain lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee-X8GyLWQg&feature=player_embedded#!
Heres the past weekend, can you find me?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4113/5051848995_19af6e9e3f_o.jpg
I thought I quoted this before Bernie but your picture is priceless man!:rofl:
I'm checking out the picture...looking good, nice looking crowd...good times...BAM! Hey Bernie!:chuckles:

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
^Weekend + work = fail

Weekend + classes = fail

Weekend - classes and work = win:chuckles:

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
Yeh that last equation will be me in about a year and a half. For right now tho, I fail. and to make it worse today, our AC is still broke. It was 85 degrees inside my work today. I picked an inside job for a reason!!! I might have to call in sick 2mro. :gap:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
you mean call in slick right? ;) Took my silencer out today...man is my car loud. haha. sounds like an auto gt-s on steroids...which still isnt fater than 5speed gt.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
Random, but my friend I sold the celica to a few months ago is saying she is going to get rid of it because it has to many problems. I asked her what was wrong cause minus some body work the thing was flawless when I sold it. Here was her list, followed by my responses, tell me what you think.

-slow acceleration when it's hot - A: um...it's a celica, and this summer it was like 100+ degrees every day.

-Alternator is having problems - A: it's brand new what happened? O you took out the bajillion watt sound system by simply unplugging all the cables.....hmmmm

-There's a CEL that keeps coming on, my mechanic says its the CAT that abouts to go - A: there's a gen 1 AEM CAI on there, it comes on time to time due to that because the car thinks it's running lean.
Her response: it's too much trouble, I'm just getting a new car.

It should be noted this is her 4th car since she started driving, I've known her since I was like 13 and all her cars have been good cars that somehow turn in to...and I quote... "****boxes".

Am I right in thinking she screwed herself on these things?

41 - 60 of 1492 Posts