NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1492 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey guys, I know I don't post here often, but trust me, I'm reading NC.org all the time...

Anyways, we had some rain yesterday, and on my way home (about 1/4 mile from home), I was turning on a downhill slope when I hit an oily patch...I was turning, my car was NOT! I slid right into a curb at a 45 degree angle and popped the curb, and bent my axle pretty bad.

Luckily for me, I have family friends that own a garage, but I'm still screwed with the cosmetic damages...So long story short, can anyone in the DMV help me out with a front bumper at a good price?...3P0 and stock would be best, but at this point, I'll take anything and paint it myself.

Thanks guys, and on a nice note, at the end of the summer I quit my weekend job, so hopefully I can make some meets. I'd love to meet some of you guys and chat...there aren't many car enthusiasts around here :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that :gap:

00-02...any help is greatly appreciated! you guys are the best :thumbup:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Oh man! that's fantastic! I'd have no problem stripping it and painting it!

Gootz can you please pm me the details if you are willing to sell it to me? :love: :nohomo:

·
is NSFW
6,093 Posts
Mike i may reconsider those OEM hids lol
Oh and i went to richmond as a last minute decision to go to brain drain.. and i was dancing with mikes sister LOL :hide:

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
I was at school when I tried to send it. It signs me out if of nc.org every time im inactive, so i went to finish the message and send it. Then the next page was telling me I am now logged out. lol

...just sent you a new pm.

Oh and i went to richmond as a last minute decision to go to brain drain.. and i was dancing with mikes sister LOL :hide:
:laugh:

...uh oh Mike!

·
Registered
806 Posts
come get them fool! come up nov 6th too!

need to hang out and drink again. get ass whooped in pool while your at it. lol

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
^Hey Mike who schooled you on my turf? Who I ask, who?:gap: Naww you got me good afterwards but when I get back no more mister nice guy giving you the win! Don't think I'm just sitting pretty over here and not practicing! I'm gonna make a trip down your way too when I get back so I can give you the rest of the dinero for the 5zigens. Maybe all of us can make another trip to VA beach again so I can see everyone:eek:

Oh yeah...I'll be looking into pool sticks over here, they're a lot different than the ones in the states. They have sharper tips which I like because it's more accurate with how you want to hit it.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
School load has increased btw...fml:marky:

Good morning to everyone!

Jenn, you should get another celica:gap: or at least come to one of our meets!

81 - 100 of 1492 Posts