NewCelica.org Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1492 Posts

·
ASE Master Technician
1,401 Posts
anyone around Glen Burnie MD. Im here at School this week till friday. Anyone have anything to do in the evenings here? want to meet up or go to a bar for a drink?

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
I want to go to reckless ricks.
If you're in Glen Burnie, go into B-more and go to Max's. Great beer bar. 60 taps and countless bottles.

·
is killing Hondas
431 Posts
after 9 years I don't own a celica anymore. But would still like to participate in local meets. I traded in the Celica for a new Miata

·
2,644 Posts
not much really, next few weeks is finals and papers and what not.

been busy with work as well

also slowly trying to fix the celica after the accident

have the insurance money, just waiting on my new side skirts to come in the mail, then off for paint finally :wiggle:

how's land of the dragon?

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
after 9 years I don't own a celica anymore. But would still like to participate in local meets. I traded in the Celica for a new Miata
Of course you can man:D, the meets are more about car enthusiasts than just owning a celica. You've been a part of the community for a while so it would be great to get more members to come out and participate in the meets. Has anyone decided to make any meet-ups?

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
not much really, next few weeks is finals and papers and what not.

been busy with work as well

also slowly trying to fix the celica after the accident

have the insurance money, just waiting on my new side skirts to come in the mail, then off for paint finally :wiggle:

how's land of the dragon?
It's great man! Just getting ready to defend the ol' thesis and then it's back off to the States, we gotta assemble the squadron again!

Secretly, we're all waiting for your return.
:chuckles: Waiting on lil ol' me??? Dude we gotta hit up the Springfield Monday meets!

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Lol I was just hoping on to get a idea of when the next meet is going to be. ..bout to fix the celi up since I gotta good job now. .. found some things out b4 I I make her look better need new struts, need pass. Cv axle but gonna do both best place to get them? And I'm also doing a trans. fluid change tomorrow. ..good to hear from u D

·
Lurker
376 Posts
We want the D!!

-Alex

1441 - 1460 of 1492 Posts