NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those self-servce car washes, do they have any electrical outlets available?

Unfortunatly I do not have a garage or shady place to wash and wax my car except to go to a local self-serve car wash, park it under one of the garage roofs, fill up my bucket of water at the next door gas station and do my thing from there (Wash and wax).

Well I bought like $70 worth of Meguiars stuff today and a orbital buffer/waxer. But I need an outlet to use my new toy :)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
it probabley differs between the car washes....i would just go check out the local car washes and see if they do...

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
None that I have ever seen has had them. They usually dont like giving away things for free, like electricity.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
not to mention that providing access to electricity in a room where you spray water is a law suit just waiting to happen...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well not nessasarily in the cleaning area, but somewhere outside, like the near the vacuums or something, I can easily hall my own extension cord.

Bah, I'll just have to find a friend with a garage :)

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Dude...

Save up some cash and go buy one of those portable overhead covers, the ones with the blue tarps and metal poles. They're not too expensive, and they work great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts