NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The East Coast Meet is in May, but not everyone is going to it. So I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a regular meet in May?

Taking suggestions.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
:werd: yah i have the time but i will not go without her

·
Registered
158 Posts
yes! I'll be there whenever it is (if it happends) but a meet later in May would be awsome.. Lots of exams to study for on the 10-11 weekend.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
too much is going on

i will not attend the meet

if i am not going

slava is not going

if slava is not going

mei is not going

if mei is not going

none of the lovers of open toes are going

so not looking too good

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
im pretty busy this month too. its the last 2 1/2 weeks of school (i have to finish everything a week early so i can go to the east coast meet)

i would say the best time to have a may meet, if we have one, would be after we get back from the EC meet.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I'll be in CT for a wedding (tux boy) from May 9 to 11 and at the big house on the week of the 19th. I'm a 'no' unless its vewy vewy close to Baltimore/Sparks.

·
Registered
289 Posts
We should have a meet at Potomac Mills. I like the Timberland store down there:D

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
MD makes more sense than anywhere else considering the history carefully compiled and shared by iT. My view has nothing to do with the fact I live in MD.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Well the April meet is always at Lake Fairfax, and the May "meet" isn't a DCM meet, it's an East Coast meet.

But if you throw those 2 out then it is still time for MD again. :D

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
on a sunday this time ppplleeaaasseee... it is always on saturdays now, an i cant take off work! :(:(

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I'd be willing to host the meet at my house and supply the beer. Perhaps a Keg is the best choice. If every one brings "flesh" we can grill and then go GO-Kart racing. Just a suggestion. let me know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts