NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
I don't date vegans. Even vegetarians seriously piss me off. Last girl I dated apparently started being a vegetarian on a whim. It made ordering food really terrible, especially because she would bitch about still wanting to eat meat. Want to get an appetizer to share? Nope, the girl won't eat anything.
I would suggest that you order something other than a steak while you're dining with her.
Fvck that, a steak is exactly what I'd order. Let her know that you think her choice is fvcking stupid and you don't support it. Why should you alter what you're ordering because of some chick?

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I figure I'd take her out and order whatever I wanted regardless. Perhaps share an app. that was edible for her. For dinner, I would gladly order a steak med. rare and not think I should conform to her being.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Is there a chance she'll at least put out at the end of the night? That should be the biggest factor, I would think. If she won't, order whatever you damn well want to.

I would think that the option of at least a good week's worth of sex would overrule the desire to piss someone off.
This.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be back in a little while to keep OT posted on how the Vegan date goes. Hope it's not soon.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I don't date vegans. Even vegetarians seriously piss me off. Last girl I dated apparently started being a vegetarian on a whim. It made ordering food really terrible, especially because she would bitch about still wanting to eat meat. Want to get an appetizer to share? Nope, the girl won't eat anything.

Fvck that, a steak is exactly what I'd order. Let her know that you think her choice is fvcking stupid and you don't support it. Why should you alter what you're ordering because of some chick?
Preach.

·
Registered
853 Posts
My best friend is a vegan. When we go out we usually just go to places he likes...usually Asian places. Sometimes I order a vegan dish just to try something new, usually I get a seafood dish...fish aren't cute and furry therefore it's ok to eat them ha ha.

It would be hard dating a vegan. They are so picky about what they eat and they like to preach a lot. I enjoy telling my vegan friends about my leather interior.

If you are going to take a vegan out for dinner I suggest you let them pick the restaurant. Most vegans don't trust the food they get at restaurants and would rather cook for themselves. If you let them pick the restaurant they will be a lot more comfortable.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts