NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
I'd consider it a small victory if I could get a chick to walk out on me mid-date at the site of the pool of blood around my steak.

Minutes after my Hindu ex girlfriend tells me not to eat any beef, I order fcuking steaks or cheeseburgers and not realize it. Damn those steaks tasted good...

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
With this mentality, you're paying for two dinners and going home alone (again).
Do you know how much it costs to feed a vegan? I'll gladly absorb her $5 salad and $0 water for the satisfaction of pissing her off. Besides, if she walked out on a $45 prime steak, I'd just box it up and bring it home for myself.

Also, I don't need to bring home marginal chicks to validate my self worth.
I guess nothing beats the satisfaction as knowing when you completely ruined someone's day.
+1
My best friend is a vegan. When we go out we usually just go to places he likes
Your best friend is a gay guy?
I'm home early, alone. Time to go to the bar.
See, I've been trying to tell you since this afternoon that vegans suck. If they're that extreme about eating, chances are they aren't going to give it up. The only acceptable reason to go out on a date with a vegan is if you didn't know until during the date.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMiller View Post
I'm home early, alone. Time to go to the bar.
See, I've been trying to tell you since this afternoon that vegans suck. If they're that extreme about eating, chances are they aren't going to give it up. The only acceptable reason to go out on a date with a vegan is if you didn't know until during the date.

Well the date went well. Dinner was fine. Made her laugh plenty. She ordered some veggie plate while I did order a steak dinner. After dinner I thought she enjoyed it and so invited her to go out for drinks. We went out for a bit, then she told me she had made plans the other day to go to a party. So we left it at that. I was in no mood to go to some terrible campus party so I came here, gave the thumbs down, and headed on my way.

All in all, wasn't as bad as you said Jesse, but of course it's a date so you don't really get what a person truly is like. Too much front, not enough back.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
We went out for a bit, then she told me she had made plans the other day to go to a party.
Yeah, the party was back at home, away from you. Girls who are having a good time on dates don't excuse themselves to go to vague parties. If there were a real party, you would have been invited. Or there was a real party and she just didn't like you, so she was using it as an out.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yeah, the party was back at home, away from you. Girls who are having a good time on dates don't excuse themselves to go to vague parties. If there were a real party, you would have been invited. Or there was a real party and she just didn't like you, so she was using it as an out.
You're wrong in all 3 cases. Mutual friend had a party. I just didn't want to go because I know how bad and boring it was going to be. As much as I regret to say this, beerpong and flipcup do get old after a few hours. :eek:

·
Registered
315 Posts
no. they don't eat anything that casts a shadow. personally, id say order the biggest steak on the menu and then shove it in their face.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
You're wrong in all 3 cases. Mutual friend had a party. I just didn't want to go because I know how bad and boring it was going to be. As much as I regret to say this, beerpong and flipcup do get old after a few hours. :eek:
so coming to nc.org to describe how your date went in the OT trumped all of that....?

you are so ubber cool, teach me :laugh:

21 - 40 of 65 Posts