NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
We went out for a bit, then she told me she had made plans the other day to go to a party. So we left it at that. I was in no mood to go to some terrible campus party so I came here, gave the thumbs down, and headed on my way.
What a b1tch. I feel sorry for you. You paid for her veggies and booze, and all along she had plans to go to a party and get pumped full of man meat that wasn't yours. That's fvcked up and disrespectful. The second she mentioned her party plans, I would have ended it right there and stuck her with the bill if possible. If a girl accepts a date, *that* should be her plans for the night. At least you learned right away what a useless cvnt she was and can avoid her in the future.

As far as vegans, who cares what they eat as long as they are washing it down with your baby batter?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Girls who are having a good time on dates don't excuse themselves to go to vague parties.

Or there was a real party and she just didn't like you, so she was using it as an out.
Werd.

I have a feeling that she had the party plan all along, and just used him for the free meal and attention. When time came for the party, she ditched him to go get pounded by some non Mr. nice guy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Good luck datin a vegitarian... guess she won't suck your cock.

·
Registered
853 Posts
The best thing to do to a vegan is to point out the fact that something they use is tested on animals or point out that their shoes are made with leather...It drives them crazy. My vegan friend was telling me that the tires on his car contain some sort of animal product.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
so coming to nc.org to describe how your date went in the OT trumped all of that....?

you are so ubber cool, teach me :laugh:
I told OT I would let you all know, and I did. The outcome OT had predicted was fairly accurate. I wanted to let the few who cared to take an interest in my post know how the experience went.

Automation said:
What a b1tch. I feel sorry for you. You paid for her veggies and booze, and all along she had plans to go to a party and get pumped full of man meat that wasn't yours. That's fvcked up and disrespectful. The second she mentioned her party plans, I would have ended it right there and stuck her with the bill if possible. If a girl accepts a date, *that* should be her plans for the night. At least you learned right away what a useless cvnt she was and can avoid her in the future.

As far as vegans, who cares what they eat as long as they are washing it down with your baby batter?
It's okay. I guess you missed it, but it was a mutual friend who was having a party. I had made no interest in going earlier in the day, but I guess she really wanted to go. It's all gravy.

I'm actually just trying to get things smoothed over with her. I kind of fvcked up 2 weeks ago with her by going out with a bunch of her and her girl friends, getting really drunk and making out in the club with one of her friends.

Maybe thats why she didnt want anything past dinner? She probably would have avoided any situation that I was going to do. If I said I was going to the party, she would have probably dodged out. :shrug:

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
and why bother with dinner?

Do non-vagabound people actually subject themselves to a few hours of "awkward" just to save a few bucks on a free meal?

Why bother? Why bother going on any date in the first place? To get some ass my friend :thumbup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Never date a vegan. That's where the woes begin....First they stop eating meat and before you know it they're driving a Volkswagen and using Macs. Classic signs of Veganemia....Yeah I've been watching House.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
I've been dating a vegan now for several months.

Health-wise, I feel absolutely fantastic and haven't felt this good/energetic since my early 20s.

I haven't given up my sweet leather jacket or belts, though, nor will I throw away my expensive silk sheets which I have stowed away for when things go [inevitably] south with this woman and I'll be needing to impress another non-vegan. I'll continue to put honey into my tea.

I also still eat dairy and meats.

:laugh:

Edit: Life works in mysterious ways.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I still don't think they have a real argument against the use of honey.
Living vegan means embracing every opportunity to reduce the suffering of all animals, regardless of their species. Veganism is a way of living which excludes all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, the animal kingdom, and includes a reverence for life. It applies to the practice of living on the products of the plant kingdom to the exclusion of flesh, fish, fowl, eggs, honey, animal milk and its derivatives, and encourages the use of alternatives for all commodities derived wholly or in part from animals.

Obviously, the argument is it is unnatural in the way we manipulate bees and their colonies to mass produce products like honey and wax which would not be otherwise found in nature. However, a vegan who stumbles upon a beehive or honeycomb in its natural environment still would not disrupt its natural state for their own dietary supplements. The process of beehiving is "inhumane" (for lack of a better term) as it often requires pruning the wings off the Queen, pruning the legs off the workers, and other "cruel" methods throughout the process.

"Bees have feelings, too!"

The exploitation of animals and our ability to disrupt the natural balance of the life cycle and natural production of animals/insects is what they are so vehemently against. When I sit back and ponder veganism, I find myself to be completely understanding and passionate in their approach and lifestyle, but personally struggle to find the will to completely absolve and eradicate my carnivorous ways from my own diet. It is a process; not one in which you just flip the switch and poof! one day you're vegan. Personally, what attracts me the most to a more veg-based diet is the idea of a healthier planet - as the processes to acquire meat from the farms to our grocers is truly quite toxic to our planet. If you're unaware of the way it causes an effect on the environment/planet, then I implore you to do a few simple Google searches. However, you're a smart man, Gio, I am sure you're already well informed on this topic.

To summarize, think: Big picture.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,280 Posts
My point was mostly related to honey in a natural environment. A little bit of honey from the excess they already produce won't hurt the hive.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts