NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
My point was mostly related to honey in a natural environment. A little bit of honey from the excess they already produce won't hurt the hive.
Going vegan means no consumption of animal parts, secretions or products they produce naturally. No ifs, ands or buts. No cheating, either. That's it.

No beeswax for lip balm.
No honey for your tea.
Agave works just fine.
Coconut oil works wonders on the body.

The difficult part about dating the woman I am currently seeing is not that she is a vegan, rather, she happens to also have Celiac's disease. So gluten is a real physiological issue for her ad not a choice issue like many people unnecessarily obsess over. Fun times finding food, but it's leading me to become more informed and eat healthier alternatives. :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Going vegan means no consumption of animal parts, secretions or products they produce naturally. No ifs, ands or buts. No cheating, either. That's it.

No beeswax for lip balm.
No honey for your tea.
Agave works just fine.
Coconut oil works wonders on the body.

The difficult part about dating the woman I am currently seeing is not that she is a vegan, rather, she happens to also have Celiac's disease. So gluten is a real physiological issue for her ad not a choice issue like many people unnecessarily obsess over. Fun times finding food, but it's leading me to become more informed and eat healthier alternatives. :thumbup:
I wouldn't consider agave a healthier alternative. It's mostly fructose.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts