NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I am doing a project for school, designing a magazine advertisement actually for my graphic design course. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to send me some nice full shots of their cars all fixed up. I need some jpeg pics that are or scanned in as at least 300dpi. So if anybody has some pics that they would let me use I would greatly appreciate it! I would get them of the net but all the pics on the net are only 72dpi to lower the bandwidth use. So please if any of you guys gpot some nice pics let me have them. Oh and one more thing I would like to have is a pic of a Celica ECU if anybody has a picf that also!! Thanks for the help guys!!

Justin

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man the site isn't letting me in for some reason!! If anybody has pics like these please PM me so I can give u my e-mail address, that way u can e-mail me the jpeg pics!! Thanks a billion!! Oha nd thanks NeSyO03 but unfortunately the site will not let me on to view them!

Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.