NewCelica.org Forum banner

does anyone get hated on for their car

2K views 59 replies 50 participants last post by  Cult Leader 
#1 ·
I was just wondering do yall get hated on for driving a celica. B/c lately i have at my girlfriends high school when i go pick her up. People lookin and staring at me, i am not the type of person to flaunt my **** at all i just drive it ande keep it clean. They are always saying **** to my girl like why would u have a auto celica and why is he stock, im not saying anything to them, and people say once i get such and such done to my car i could kick his ass, i dotn even race anymore and they are talking ****. Anyways i was wondering do any of yall get hated on especially if your car isnt stock since im stock and drawing all these attention

#5 ·
I'm in a small town so, people always ask me what kind of car I have. I almost never get negative comments though, except a camaro owner who thought that having a cf hood on my white celica was gay, but f**k that guy.

#6 ·
I've taken flak plenty of times from my friends over my car because it is not a foreign car and flak from people who think a loud exhaust = speeding. Just shake it off, there are always haters.. Of course people tend not to let things go and if they saw you racing earlier they may have already made their judgements about you being a speeder and/or being wreckless (at least in their mind) You couldn't change that view if you bought a Buick Lasabre and did 5 mph under speed limit for the rest of your life, so just shake it off and enjoy your ride.

#11 ·
That's cause you car is rice Wil. With those lambo doors and everything!!!!! LOL

I am from a small town and i never get hated on, or atleast noone ever says anything to me about it.

#13 ·
just by mustangs or lil' kids w/ civics wearing chrome altezza's.......

mmm..yeah, that's about it.....

if you're cool..you mind your own business, no matter what you're own opinion may be..I don't go out of my way to let people know who aren't asking........immature

#14 ·
people hate on my car all the time, thats why i have bb gun wounds, key marks and other crap. when my car was still carbon blue i used to hate on my own car. sometimes when i got pissed at my car i would take of my shoes and throw it at my car. ended up kicking my self in the ass later when i saw a nice dent on my door :D

#16 · (Edited)
Firemedic4500 said:
GT-Skid - when did Pittsburgh PA become a small town??

J/K, I am from a small town (approx. 5000 people) there is a few celicas around town, all stock. Mine is the only one modded and I usually get hated on by all the Civic driver's..... they are like a bad rash!

-Rob
Dude my town Has 13 houses in it. I put my location as Pittsburgh, PA because if i put Edmon down nobody would have a clue where the Hell that is.

#17 ·
first day I brought my Celica home from getting painted I got egged.

#20 ·
So far my car has never been vandalized(*knocks on wood*) but I ALWAYS get the "look of dissappointment" from people with faster cars (WRX's, Mustangs, Camaros) when I tell them I drive a Celica. It seems the only people I encounter that have respect for the Celica anymore are either people that have lost to one, or people that have driven one and it looks like that number is decreasing. It's alright though, soon I'll have my DSM and I'll be getting those same "looks of disappointment" as I pass their ass's. :gap:

#26 ·
haters

i got my car keyed at work.
they not only keyed it striaght but they made it say the f word.
it says F u and still does after a year.got no mony to repair

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.