Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad was cleaning my engine bay a couple months ago with some mag cleaner or somethin and he sprayed that sh*t all over and it pissed me off because it stripped the paint off a couple parts and i am going to repaint them this spring.....i need to know what this is and how difficult it would be to take this part off....

it is the black pipe lookin piece in the lower right hand corner of this is going into the valve cover....

here is a larger pic of the engine bay....

anyone know what this is???/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts