NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still no love? after 7 minutes, my stereo has been stolen adn my dog is preparing himself for a raping this point, if I were counting on Mao to show up and save me. Perhaps I should go up on the roof and turn on the Camby signal.

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WillyK has not shown up to play Robin to Mao's Buttman. I belive the Camby's powers are fading. ****** has infected him and now his senses are no longer as keen. Remeber that ****** is like Kryptonite to a Camby.

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He'd go down on that female PFC in Iraq. Err...damn I meant out, not odwn...on second thought....

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTW, 27 minutes and no Camby. At this point the dog has been anally brutalized, the streo is gone and the thief has made himself a sandwich and is getting comfortable on my couch, pondering which movie to watch.

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Camry2000 said:

Bwhahahahaa! Not until May after May 10th, 2003. I was so distracted the other day at all the Absolute at your hose the other day.
You were sipping from his hose? That's it! I'm telling WillyK that you're cheating!

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ABout as long as it will take for your Jaw to do the same! Know your role, Your Gheyness!

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The Mao we knew and loved has been destroyed by Whtey Booze and ****** women. he is a shell of his former self. I think we should promote WillyK to #1 and let Mao retire..put him in a home perhaps.

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
You know they won't let you back in. You floated in once on an inner-tube with a compass...next time it's to the refugee camp with the Hatians, for J()()!

· Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Camry2000 said:
Isa citizen sir. No not naturalized, I have a cirtificate of citizenship cause I was 17 when my parents got naturalized! Woohoo!
I know you got your Birth Certificate out of the box your Cabbage Patch Doll came in. Try sticking a "Born on" date on your a$$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.