NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 340 of 444 Posts

·
is NSFW
6,093 Posts
lol no shit.
I had no bump stops on my GC's when i had them and it didnt do much.
I didnt like the fact that i would need a spring shorter than 4" taking the front load of the car.

The design of the oem strut is much longer in length compared to BC and Ksport/D2 or most coils.
The distance between the where the top of the coil mounts to the car and where the coil mounts to the hub for BC/Ksport/D2 is already much shorter even while keeping a preload.

BTW BC/Ksport/D2 still dont go low as the rears do unless you run a shorter spring and a shorter coil cartridge because normal coils maxed out will tear up the cv boot.

·
DA General of the ARMY
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
Gorgeous minus the tires :)
SHIT, ill take it! i appreciate it man. its always nice when someone with good modding taste comments on your car.

yeah the stretch and stance are not for everyone, but thats what makes us all beautiful and different :gay:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
SHIT, ill take it! i appreciate it man. its always nice when someone with good modding taste comments on your car.

yeah the stretch and stance are not for everyone, but thats what makes us all beautiful and different :gay:
Haha. I do love your car. Clean but stands out. I am all about function, which stretched tires lose but not everyone wants to break the land speed record like I do haha

321 - 340 of 444 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.