NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· DA General of the ARMY
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok

fuck all the other readers rides i have created, lets not mess this one up guys.

i will be dumping pics here all day. so stay tuned.

allow me to share the story of a real ricer.

me

my first car was a 5th gen red convertible celica. shortly after i turned to honda. i had 2 93 accords with h22a4 swaps and then i thought i was a real bad ass when i joined the integra scene.

my teg was made to go fast. suv motor swap. going through clutches like crazy. being 18 i thought you had to burn out at every stop :) yeah we all been there.

my accords had some ricer kits lol. blitz / buddy club / extreme etc

my teg was simple gutted stock body. no dashboard even.

than it was time for a new car. I loved my old 5th gen and considered an alltrac. couldnt find one at the time.

was out one night shopping for cars.....

than i saw her....

walked up to her, she had some front end damage. figured nothing too major. little quarter panel damage. nothing that couldnt be fixed.....

miles: 200k +

hmm..... i guess i could rebuild it......

than the price: 8k

considering the only other gt i found was 9500 i figured this one was a steal.

so i took her home. and the fun began

the following is how i took a shitty "girl car" and made her into the head turner she is today

enjoy

Doja
General of the Army

· DA General of the ARMY
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres how she looked when i first got her. notice the front end damage. little did i know it was a bit more extensive than i first imagined

but like i said i had faith in here. this was on a big bear mountain cruise. my first meet.

· DA General of the ARMY
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
couple more shots from that first meet.

there were 2 real alltracs there. the black one and the red one. the green one does have a 3sgte swap tho

after this meet i was not too motivated. the only other 7th gen there was pretty simple looking.

· DA General of the ARMY
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
than the modding bug hit. i had no idea what direction i was going, but i had learned that the celica has many rare parts. so i figured i would start to collect them. my first purchase was a top shop carbon fiber headliner that i used to think was the coolest thing ever.

painted my cowl vent

and drums

· DA General of the ARMY
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i soon realized only a few tails would be considered good enough for me

tyc reds
red out 00
or 03

i got the chance to pick up some new reds so i jumped on it. added the carbon trd spoiler. mind you, im still at stock height at this point :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.