NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used this stuff twice on my '03 dash and once my f150's dash. Both dashes looked nice for about half a day, then for the next few days it looked like my dashes were sweating. It was "splotchy" in random spots. I never tried the sutff on my tires or any other rubber parts.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I`ve been using that product for over as year now for all my rubber gaskets/trim, exterior plastic trim such as the windshield cowl.

However, I never apply anything to my dash! It/ they are designed to be as non reflective as possible and only requires dusting in most cases.

I would suggest a good cleaning of your dashes to get them back to their natural state.

Then, try the product for the other things as mentioned. It`s a great product. :)

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
You are probably using too much and it is spotting. With Meguire's the best way to go is to put it on a clean cloth and rub it in. They still make the best products.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i use it on my dash and it looks great - just be sure to apply it evenly and sparingly - just a little on a cloth goes a long way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts