NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never seen anything so FU**(ng cheap before and so much of it i looked through just to see the stuff he sell seats for like 82 dollars its crazy doubt i would buy but just to check it out you wouldnt be out any money really Crazzzzyyy man just Crazzzy one thing i thought was cool u could buy JDM style license plate for cheap with the model car on it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...tegoryZ33582QQihZ015QQitemZ250010890465QQrdZ1

·
Registered
419 Posts
not using punctuation is one of the signs of going insane... the next sign is following up every sentence that is a statement wheather true or false with the words "According to the prophesy"

·
Registered
208 Posts
SlamminS85 said:
not using punctuation is one of the signs of going insane... the next sign is following up every sentence that is a statement wheather true or false with the words "According to the prophesy"
:werd:

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Those work fine, you just toss out the springs that come with them and use your own. All you need is the sleeve and perches to make it adjustable.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
oh shiet J4y D33 3m?

·
Registered
195 Posts
imatunergts said:
I never seen anything so FU**(ng cheap before and so much of it i looked through just to see the stuff he sell seats for like 82 dollars its crazy doubt i would buy but just to check it out you wouldnt be out any money really Crazzzzyyy man just Crazzzy one thing i thought was cool u could buy JDM style license plate for cheap with the model car on it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...tegoryZ33582QQihZ015QQitemZ250010890465QQrdZ1
ohsnap! good find u Crazzzzyyyy silly FU**(ng tuner u.
:laugh:

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
those have to be the cheapest coilovers ever. I wouldn't trust them if i were you.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, someone get Karacings opinion on these since he sells JDM all the time and let him be the judge of the JDM ness of the products,,,,KAR!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!

dude..periods..i felt chinese reading that.

that is because i was typing in JDM font they have no punctuation you can download it LOL!!!!

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
I think even Ken would say to stay away from these and buy authentic.

I had something similar to these...ground control or ground designs was the name of them. I know one of those two names are actually not bad coilovers, but the latter of the two is a cheap ebay prod just like this. My friend ordered some and they sent him 2 sets, and he gave me the extra so he could drink off my keg for free.

Once i got to looking them over, i realized that i'd rather stay stock for a lil while longer than to put cheap parts on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts