NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would say, there is coverage of a couple guys being charged with 2nd degree murder

also made note of a couple other cases in california going to trial... one was a death of a74 year old woman as a result of street racing and those people are only being charged with vehicular manslaughter

You street racers, this could be you!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
yeah actually I remember watching it live on the news... the mustang was totalled.. and just seeing that I couldn't bear to imagine how the old lady that was killed looked.. sucks that someone doing something stupid kills innocent people while doing it and the one doing it lives..

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the trial that is going on involves two racers that were racing, one in a 68 baracuda with nos and **** vs a geo metro :rofl:

they went trhough an intersection at like 80+ and hit a car with 3 teens in and 2 of them were killed

·
Registered
508 Posts
Which car was the one that hit the car with the teens? The Metro or the Cuda?

·
Registered
250 Posts
LaW said:
the trial that is going on involves two racers that were racing, one in a 68 baracuda with nos and **** vs a geo metro :rofl:

I didn't think racing a metro was possible. How is this even achieved? Is it being towed by another car? If I was in the jury I would acquit based on the fact you cannot race a metro.

·
Registered
929 Posts
LaW said:

umm I was watching the trial and it clearly stated in writing that it was a baracuda and a metro racing
Well, umm...you're clearly wrong...

Taken from Court TV's webpage...

"Waller's souped-up Plymouth Barracuda barreled into the side of Jump's Geo Storm as he raced with Calhoun's El Camino on a city avenue last October. Calhoun's vehicle was untouched in the massive crash and he drove away from the scene and, after telling several friends about the accident, fled the city."

·
Registered
480 Posts
looks like another dumbass will be getting a manslaughter charge. 2 Civics going at it on the streets of Ontario, CA. Same situation as the one with the yellow mustang. The silver (stock looking) civic pulls to oncoming traffic and slams head on with a LeBaron. That dumbass civic driver died. The white civic with the body kit (and it looked like a short ram intake from the helicoptor pics) got pulled over and searched.

The geniuses were racing in front of an ELEMENTARY school.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
buckeye23 said:

Well, umm...you're clearly wrong...

Taken from Court TV's webpage...

"Waller's souped-up Plymouth Barracuda barreled into the side of Jump's Geo Storm as he raced with Calhoun's El Camino on a city avenue last October. Calhoun's vehicle was untouched in the massive crash and he drove away from the scene and, after telling several friends about the accident, fled the city."

Well ummm they ****ing put it on the TV wrong then you ****ing jackass!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts