NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Drive In May 3rd

Sat. the 3rd at 6:30 pm we will meet at George Mason University lot J and head out at 6:45 pm. Please get directions from the drive-in website if you want to go on your own.
http://user.shentel.net/ccrkcr/drivein.html

We will be going to Screen 1 that's playing "Bringing Down the House" and "Head of State"

Please post here if you are meeting up at Mason or going there on your own.. you can also call me at 571-332-0544..

I'm sorry for those going to Carlise but in the meantime those of us not worthy of showing are going to sit back and watch a movie or two and relax..

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright, let's do it sat the 3rd.. sorry for those that are showing at carlise but we'll do this again once you guys are all back in town meanwhile the rest of us not show worthy are gonna sit back, chill and watch a movie!!

Let's plan for SAT. the 3rd .. box office opens at 7:30 so let's plan to meet at 6:30 at mason lot J? i believe is where everyone usually meets up.. then we will cruise down to the drive in.. its 6 bucks per person and i suggest everyone bring their own drinks.. food can be bought there, but you can bring food as well..

Please let me know who wants to meet at mason

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
damn i would love to go with ya, but i will be inCarlise... maybe some other time

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes J you will be in Carlise, but we will be at the drive in.. It doesn't mean we can't!!

dirty goto their website it tells you how to get there.. basically its about 40 min away from NoVa in Stephens City all the way down 66west

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
dirty...........drive-ins are only usually out in the country :D

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Bear -- the boxoffice opens at 7:30 but people stack up a while before then sometimes, so it can take a while to get in. You may want to meet a little earlier than 6:30 at GMU. It will take about an hour to get to there from I66 at Manassas. Maybe leave GMU at 6:00 pm. But whatever just a suggestion.

And I'm in. I will obviously just meet you there.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
okay.. thanks for the suggestion.. the times i've been there it's always been preety open around the time the box office opened.. but we can meet around 6 if everyone would like and leave by 6:15? I don't think anyone is going other than me, diana and jim heh..

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if noone posts in here that they are going jim it might just be diana and myself and obviously we won't be sitting at the mason parking lot unless someone else wants to come..

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
That's fine. It would be nice to get a group out for this though.

Just an FYI though -- the movies usually change on friday IF they change, so it might be worth a quick look on 5/2 to see what the current movies are. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts